Jr. Functional Safety and Security, ASIC Design Engineer
Job ID: #20NZJHW79
Work with Optima’s engineering team and Optima’s customers on:
- Designing electronic chips and IP’s
- Implementing Functional Safety and Security mechanisms for automotive semiconductors chips
- Verifying the Safety and Security mechanisms using Optima’s Safety Platform, OSP
- Develop requirements and feature requests for OSP
- The position may develop into Application Engineer to work with Optima’s customers
- Last year student or recently graduated BSc. in EE/CS or equivalent from a well-known academic institute
- Experience in Verilog and/or VHDL
- Performed at least one project in relevant topics: Chip design, Verilog, VHDL
- Good level of the English language, written and oral
- Hands on experience in any of the following: Verilog, VHDL, RTL, Simulation, Synthesis, timing, or DFT
- Industry experience: as a project, student position or full-time position
Employment Type: Part-time or Full Time based on your availability.
To apply for this position, please send your resume with the job ID to: email@example.com .
For more vacancies, please see them at “Career”.